How to Avoid Rust Rings from Shaving Cream Cans

Category Bathroom
There are some easy ways you can prevent rust rings on your tub from the can of shaving cream. This is a page about how to avoid rust rings from shaving cream cans.

To save your bathroom tub from getting rust rings on the edges from shaving cream cans, place an old coaster that is not being used anymore on the edge of the tub then place the shaving cream can on top of it. No more rust rings to scour out!

By rachel from Pine Brook, NJ

To keep the unsightly 'rust rings' off your bath tub, put some clear nail polish on the bottom of your shaving cream container.

By CDC from FL

Turn shaving cream cans upside down after you use them in the shower. Then they are sitting on the plasic lid-no rust rings!

Or:

Lids from margine tubs make an almost invisible coaster in the shower for shaving cream cans.

By Linda

Answers:

No More Rust Rings From Shaving Cream Cans

You can also paint the rim with clear fingernail polish to prevent it from rusting. (01/31/2005)

By Cheryl from Missouri

"use clear nail polish." What about the color of nail polish that was given to you that you hate or the color that you just do not use any more? This is a good way to use them up. (02/01/2005)

By brenda newton

I was tired of the rust marks from the shave gel cans on the bathroom counters. Never had the ambition to paint the bottom with clear anything. I was in the gardening department at Wal Mart at the end of the season and for 5 cents each I picked up the bottom dish for flower pots. All cans fit in them, no more rust on the tub or counters. They were plastic and gray colored. My counters are gray. They don't scratch, if they break I bought 8 of them so I have plenty. When they get dirty, I just throw them in the dishwasher.

By Claudia

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJune 30, 2017
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-to-Avoid-Rust-Rings-from-Shaving-Cream-Cans.html