Preventing Rust Rings

Metal cans and moisture can result in rust rings on countertops and other surfaces in your kitchen and bath. This is a page about preventing rust rings.

To stop rust rings from metal containers in bath or kitchen like hair spray, cleansers, etc., coat the bottom with old nail polish.

Top Comment

I use the plastic lids from things like oatmeal containers, bread crumbs, etc on my bathtub ledge for my shaving cream cans or whatever else I need. It is hidden behind the shower curtain so it can't be seen. When the rust sticks to the plastic lid, I throw it in my recyclable can and use a new one.

LI Roe

There are some easy ways you can prevent rust rings on your tub from the can of shaving cream. This is a page about how to avoid rust rings from shaving cream cans.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceJune 30, 2017
🌻
📓
🎂