Shining Stainless Steel

Over the winter our stainless steel grill got tarnished. I tried a stainless steel cleaner I found in the store, but it only lightened it a little. Does anyone have any information on how to get it shining again. Please help if you can. Thanks so much.

By Rose Ann from Wilkes Barre, PA

Shining Stainless Steel

Try "Barkeeppers Friend" dry with a damp "Scotch" scrubber and rub. Keeps my stainless steel shiny. (07/13/2010)

By nineleven47

Shining Stainless Steel

I use white vinegar to polish my stainless steel. I use it on pots, pans, sink, garbage can, and silverware.

I also use it to remove grease from anything and everything. It also keeps bugs away. My dishes all shine like new. Inside of the microwave cleans easily with vinegar. It takes care of smelly drains. It removes gunk from the sink drain which is out of reach. It makes cleaning a refrigerator very easy.

Baking soda, added to the white vinegar, is a combination which will clean, deodorize, sanitize and take care of almost everything. (08/10/2010)

By clynnaltemus

Shining Stainless Steel
paint can with red paint
Painting Stainless Steel
A badly burned stainless steel pan
Cleaning Stainless Steel Cookware
Stainless Steel Cookware
Switching to Stainless Steel Cookware
Cleaning a stainless steel dishwasher.
Cleaning Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel