Shopping for Born Sandals

I trying to find Born sandals like the ones I brought in 2008. They were very comfortable.

By Zenobia

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

There are some on ebay right now. If you've not dealt with ebay before, here are a couple of tips: Be sure to check the shipping before you order. They can sometimes take advantage of their low price by upping the shipping. Be sure to ask questions that aren't covered in the description before bidding. If the item differs from how they describe it they can get bad ratings, and they really don't want that. Read the description very carefully. Ebay is made up of individuals and small companies. Too many negative reports (you can see their percentage when you click on the item) and they can get banned. I've only had one or two bad experiences, and I've bought many, many things from ebay. Good luck!

http://www.zapp  womens-sandals~z

I believe Zappos also has free shipping both ways. If you have to return the shipping is free.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 7, 2011
couple reading canned food label at the market
Grocery Shopping Strategies
Catalog Shopping
Catalog Shopping Tips
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Golden Birthday Present
Golden Birthday Present Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:16:39 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.