Shopping for Sea Breeze Astringent

Sea Breeze was mentioned in a comment I read about helping head sweats. What is this Sea Breeze, and what stores carry it?

By Penny

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Sea Breeze is a skin astringent, makes the skin tingle when applied. You should be able to find it near the acne care products.

I've seen it at Walmart, Kroger and Target next to Olay, Neutrogena and Clearasil.

Walmart carries it and the generic one that is cheaper. I use it on my hair.

Sea Breeze is an Astringent and can be found in most any health/beauty aisle at most stores. I just bought a bottle at my local Kroger grocery store. I use it every summer and I keep it in the refrigerator. It's nice and cool to apply to your face for deep cleaning. I use a cotton ball to apply. It can be drying though because it contains alcohol, so I use it sparingly. But I love it in the summer. I use it in the morning before I apply make-up or sometimes in the evening before bed.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 3, 2011
knitting needles and yarn
Sea Shell Knitting Stitch
Facial Astringent
Facial Astringent Recipes
Sea Bass Recipes
Sea Bass Recipes
Homemade Windsocks
Homemade Windsocks
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 10:55:51 AM on 10.0.2.91 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.