Shredded Paper Easter Egg Nest
Vote for this contest contender!
This project is perfect for making an egg nest for Easter Sunday.
Total Time: Less than 30 minutes
- shredded paper
- paint (optional)
- Mix water and glue in a bowl.
- Crumple a handful of shredded paper.
- Press down in the center of the crumpled paper using your knuckles. Dip it in the water and glue mixture and set aside.
- Align a group of paper shreds then wrap them around your hand making a circle.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Place it on the center of the crumpled papers.
- Paint with any color you like. This step is optional.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 23, 2017 at 11:27:48 AM on 10.0.0.100 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us