Skull Cap Patterns

My son works in construction and wears skull caps to keep his hair out of his face and control the sweat a bit. They can be a bit expensive for the size of them. I want to make some for him in prints he would like, but I don't have a pattern. Is there anyone out there with a skull cap pattern they'd like to share with me, please?

Thank you.
Donna from Cherryvale, KS

Skull Cap Patterns

The best place to get them maybe even cheaper than making them is at a motorcycle rally or event, we wear them under our helmets to avoid the sweat, also I usually find them at events for 2 to 3 dollars each. (04/07/2007)

By Tami

Skull Cap Patterns

I just found these links, I think they are what your looking for.

Ive also been looking for the same thing and found them at last.

Hope they help. (08/06/2007)

By Deb

Skull Cap Patterns

Check out for skull caps.

By Barbaraatatum

Skull Cap Patterns
Skull Caps
Skull Cap Patterns
Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap
Making a Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap
baby sleeping
Cradle Cap Remedies
A plate of skull cupcakes.
Making Skull Cupcakes