Slow Cooker Beef Roast

Ingredients

• 1 2-4 lb. chuck roast
  • 1 each cans of Campbell's (best flavor) condensed soup: French onion, beef broth, and beef consume'
  • Ad
  • 1 Tbsp. beef bouillon

Directions

Put all in slow cooker and cook on low 4-6 hours. When done, remove beef and shred with a fork. Return to broth and serve on sub buns. I use the broth to dip sandwich in as individual servings. I freeze the left over broth and reuse it. This makes a small roast go a long way and is very good.

By Granna from New Lexington, Ohio

Answers:

Slow Cooker Beef Roast

You can have the same results for your pot roast for less money by using one Lipton's Onion Soup mix envelope instead of all the cans of soup. You just add sufficient water to cover the roast (water level should be at least to the middle of the crock pot). You can also use the left over "au jus" for making excellent beef gravy. I always stock up on the Lipton's when it's on sale and I'll use a coupon too. (08/30/2007)

By Sandy

Slow Cooker Beef Roast

I use Lipton's Beefy Onion soup and water for a delicious roast. (08/31/2007)

By Gen

Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Slow Cooker
Converting Recipes for a Slow Cooker
Crockpot Pork Roast
Crockpot Pork Roast Recipes
Pressure Cooker with Vegetables
Pressure Cooker Recipes
🎄