Mom used to make this for us, it was ready when we got home from school.
- 1 lb. ground beef, partially cooked
- 3 - 6 cups frozen shredded hash browns ; depending
- 2 cups or 16-oz can cut green beans, drained
- 1 finely-chopped onion
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, un-drained ; 14+1/2 oz.
Partially cook the ground beef; salt and pepper to taste and drain. Place in crockpot. Combine and add to crockpot the hash browns, green beans and onion.
In a medium sized bowl, combine the parsley flakes, celery soup and undrained stewed tomatoes. Add this soup mixture to beef/potato mixture. Mix well to combine. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. Mix well before serving. Enjoy.
By Redskin from Brockville, Ontario, Canada
CommentsRead More Comments