Liver and Onions Using a Slow Cooker

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Liver and OnionsCan liver, onions, and potatoes be cooked together in a crockpot?

By Kenny

Answers

Best Answer

Lazy Liver

1 pkg liver 1 stick butter/margarine 1 can cream mushroom soup
1.5 c water 2 beef bullion cubes 1 can milk/cream
1-2 onions sliced in rings

Put onions in crockpot. Put liver (still frozen) in crockpot. Add 2 beef bullion cubes, 1.5 c water, 1 stick butter or margarine, salt and pepper. Cook on high for 2.5-3 hours.
Mix milk/cream and soup , and pour over liver, stirring carefully to mix well with the liver stock. Cook 4 hours or more on low. I have not cooked potatoes with this, but if you cut the potatoes into thin slices or small cubes and put in first with the onions, I think it would work. You could also use frozen hash browns. Hope this helps.

Answer this Question