Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Spa Party Ideas

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Spa Party

The spa party is a popular theme for young girls' birthday parties. This is guide about spa party ideas.

Solutions: Spa Party Ideas

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Ideas for a Spa Party

Have a spa party! Have 5 stations: manicure, pedicure, facials, hair and gift shop! Assign one station to each guest. Have magazines to read while getting things done and snacks to munch on! So have fun!

Megan from Saranac, NY

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Spa Party Ideas.

Question: Spa Recipes for Girls' Sleepover Party

I am looking for homemade spa recipes for a sleepover party for 11 to 12 year old girls.

By Bailey from Glendale, AZ

Most Recent Answer

By katrina10/11/2010

You can do manicures and pedicures. Be sure to get cotton balls to put between their fingers and toes and have a variety of "polish colors" for them to select from. The website: www.pioneerliving.com has some fantastic readers' tips for make-it-yourself "masks" etc. You might check them out and choose whatever works best for you!

Question: Planning a Child's Spa Birthday Party

My daughter is thinking of having a spa party for her birthday, but I don't know how to make facials, masks, and stuff for the party. Please someone help me.

By Selena

Best Answers

By Vi Johnson12/29/2010

Before there were SPAs, real everyday women used "Ponds" cold cream for their faces. You could get scarves at the dollar stores for the girls to tie up their hair like in the 40's. Walgreens have fingernail polish for a couple of dollars. Cotton balls and nail polish remover and hand creams at the $ store. Soft lights and soft music with battery operated candles ( 2/$1.00 batteries inc. 99¢ store) You didn't say how old your daughter will be. Give her a big hug and tell her Happy Birthday from GG Vi

Best Answers

By Emmie12/26/2010

My sister had a make-up party when she was younger. We did make-up and hair, all with things we got at the dollar store. Usually dollar stores have bath products such as shower gel, bath salts, and bath fizzes that make good party favors. They also have lotions and other beauty supplies that are of a fair quality and smell nice, as well as scented candles and sometimes incense. You can also usually buy peeling or moisturizing face masks at WalMart.

Question: Finding a Spa Venue for a 12 Year Old's Birthday Party

I managed to find paintball for a 10 year old boy's party, but can't find any spas for 12 year old girl. What spa groups did others on your site use?

By Tiff from south west England

Most Recent Answer

By marian01/23/2010

I don't live in your area but you might want to try beauty schools they usually are a lot cheaper on prices and sometimes do a better job since they are learning all the latest now.The only draw-back is usually the times that the school takes appts so you might want to check out a few. I know in my area one is only open during the day and the other is open both.

Question: Spa Party for 10 Year Old

Do you have any ideas for a 10 year old girls birthday? She likes Spa stuff and she is also going to have a sleepover afterward. Thanks!

Zoe from Birmingham, AL

Best Answers

By Germell (Guest Post)02/18/2008

I'm a children's party planner and love these type of parties. My daughter is turning 10 on the 28th of Feb,, so we're having a pampered princess spa party! We will make lip gloss and body lotion for the crafts. Stuff-n-fluff a poodle and dress it in a princess outfit! The girls will each get dresses in a spa robe, spa slippers, and a headband (and tiara).

Then we'll, have stations: mini manicure, mini pedicure (with foot soak), and facial. After the pampering session, we'll enjoy fresh fruit, pinwheel sandwiches, veggies and sparkling flavored water. The high light will be the chocolate fountain with sweet treats! With pink chocolate of course :o) We're excited and can't wait!

Best Answers

By April02/04/2008

When my daughter turned 9, I took her and her friends to the local beauty school. They each got a new hairstyle, pedicaure, manicure, facial and head/neck massage. It cost me $4 per child.
The price would have been more, but they offered me a special for bringing in 12 little girls. Then we went home, made our own pizzas and watched movies all night.

Question: Home Spa Birthday Party

I am turning 12 on Aug. 27, but my party is on the 23rd. I need some games to play. I am having a spa party and it is gonna be super fun, but I want some games to play that go along with my theme. Also, we have a hot tub so if you have any just plain hot tub games, no theme that would be awesome! Thanks!

Allie from St.Paul, MN

Best Answers

By Hanna (Guest Post)09/21/2008

Well like my best friend had a ag spa sleepover and asked some of the kids parents to volunteer to work at the stations instead of hiring professionals. They had the pedicure and manicure station, facial station, and one station they had things where you made flip flops for you and your ag dolls! It was really neat and in the morning everyone took their ag doll and watch a doll hair salon video and did their doll's hair. I loved it

Best Answers

By Mary (Guest Post)08/14/2008

Hey

Okay, so I'm having a spa party with some of my cousins, and I'm doing a lot of research with it because I want it to be AWESOME. I'm going to give us a foot bath and a pedi. I saw that if you pick a color to be your theme it makes everything more relaxing. It says that Lavender oil and other essential oils are also relaxing to have. Lighting candles adds a mood and makes it more fun. Playing music that the guests like is fun to do also. When your guests are soaking there feet, throw a bunch of towels through the dryer so they'll be warm.

For facials, I found a whole bunch of recipes all over the web. My friend showed me one where you take 1/2 cup of honey, 3 tablespoons of oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon of marmalade and you mix it all together. It's really cool but your face feels weird when it's on. Wash it off with a warm wash cloth, but don't wipe it off. Pat it off. It's better for your skin.

After the facials, we're going to paint our nails. My cousins are the ages of 9-12 so we're going to pair up with the one closest to our age.

Then we're going to do each others make up and dress up.

My cousins thought it would be cool if we could do a talent show where we sing, dance, show our artwork etc. It thought it would be cool, so I'm creating a stage for the show.

The party is going to be totally AWESOME

I hope I helped!

-Mary

Best Answers

By (Guest Post)02/19/2008

Well, I am having a spa party too, here are some Ideas I came up with!

Accessories Swap: All girls bring accessories that they don't like and you swap them.

Dressing room: have a room set up with a rack of clothes (your clothes or from goodwill or salvation army) and have the girls pick out different outfits to wear to the mall and on the catwalk!

Claire's challenge: each group gets $15. there is a list of things that you can find in Claire's. they have half an hour to find everything on that list and pay for it!

mall shopping spree: each girls brings at least $25 and you go to different stores in the mall and buy clothes and stuff!

pjammy grammys: each girls brings two pajama outfits. You have a jammy fashion show and you get awards for 1st 2nd 3rd etc.

heathy buffet: grown ups put out a buffet while girls are getting "beautified". put healthy and non healthy foods in
it and see which girls have the most healthy things and the most non healthy things!

spa menu: have a menu for what they want at the spa! have a #1, #2, #3 ect.

Best Answers

By Erika (Guest Post)12/26/2007

I'm planing my 13th b.day party and I have a couple of game ideas 1)Unscrambler you ask in the invitations to have their parents write down a couple of words but scramble the letters and at the party hand them out, but then ask them to hand it to the person to the left and let them unscramble it then as it gets going as soon as everyone has done everyone's including their own let every one guess who they think that it was. 2) hey baby-ask everyone to bring a baby pic of themself and give them a # and let everyone look at them and try to figure out who is who.