Spa Party Ideas

The spa party is a popular theme for young girls' birthday parties. This is guide about spa party ideas.

Filter Sort

Question: 14th Birthday Spa Party Ideas

By Volleygirl 1 1

I'm turning 14 soon and I want to have a spa party and do facials, nails, etc., but I want to make it unique. Does anyone have any ideas for how to make my party unique, but still do facials and stuff? Please help!
Volleygirl

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Home Spa Birthday Party

By Allie 2

I am turning 12 on Aug. 27, but my party is on the 23rd. I need some games to play. I am having a spa party and it is gonna be super fun, but I want some games to play that go along with my theme. Also, we have a hot tub so if you have any just plain hot tub games, no theme that would be awesome! Thanks!

Allie from St.Paul, MN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

December 26, 2007Best Answer

I'm planing my 13th b.day party and I have a couple of game ideas 1)Unscrambler you ask in the invitations to have their parents write down a couple of words but scramble the letters and at the party hand them out, but then ask them to hand it to the person to the left and let them unscramble it then as it gets going as soon as everyone has done everyone's including their own let every one guess who they think that it was. 2) hey baby-ask everyone to bring a baby pic of themself and give them a # and let everyone look at them and try to figure out who is who.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

February 19, 2008Best Answer

Well, I am having a spa party too, here are some Ideas I came up with!

Accessories Swap: All girls bring accessories that they don't like and you swap them.

Dressing room: have a room set up with a rack of clothes (your clothes or from goodwill or salvation army) and have the girls pick out different outfits to wear to the mall and on the catwalk!

Claire's challenge: each group gets $15. there is a list of things that you can find in Claire's. they have half an hour to find everything on that list and pay for it!

mall shopping spree: each girls brings at least $25 and you go to different stores in the mall and buy clothes and stuff!

pjammy grammys: each girls brings two pajama outfits. You have a jammy fashion show and you get awards for 1st 2nd 3rd etc.

heathy buffet: grown ups put out a buffet while girls are getting "beautified". put healthy and non healthy foods in

it and see which girls have the most healthy things and the most non healthy things!

pa menu: have a menu for what they want at the spa! have a #1, #2, #3 ect.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

August 14, 2008Best Answer

Hey

Okay, so I'm having a spa party with some of my cousins, and I'm doing a lot of research with it because I want it to be AWESOME. I'm going to give us a foot bath and a pedi. I saw that if you pick a color to be your theme it makes everything more relaxing. It says that Lavender oil and other essential oils are also relaxing to have. Lighting candles adds a mood and makes it more fun. Playing music that the guests like is fun to do also. When your guests are soaking there feet, throw a bunch of towels through the dryer so they'll be warm.

For facials, I found a whole bunch of recipes all over the web. My friend showed me one where you take 1/2 cup of honey, 3 tablespoons of oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon of marmalade and you mix it all together. It's really cool but your face feels weird when it's on. Wash it off with a warm wash cloth, but don't wipe it off. Pat it off. It's better for your skin.

After the facials, we're going to paint our nails. My cousins are the ages of 9-12 so we're going to pair up with the one closest to our age.

Then we're going to do each others make up and dress up.

My cousins thought it would be cool if we could do a talent show where we sing, dance, show our artwork etc. It thought it would be cool, so I'm creating a stage for the show.

The party is going to be totally AWESOME

I hope I helped!

-Mary

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

September 21, 2008Best Answer

Well like my best friend had a ag spa sleepover and asked some of the kids parents to volunteer to work at the stations instead of hiring professionals. They had the pedicure and manicure station, facial station, and one station they had things where you made flip flops for you and your ag dolls! It was really neat and in the morning everyone took their ag doll and watch a doll hair salon video and did their doll's hair. I loved it

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Spa Party for 10 Year Old

By Zoe 1

Do you have any ideas for a 10 year old girls birthday? She likes Spa stuff and she is also going to have a sleepover afterward. Thanks!

Zoe from Birmingham, AL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By April 187 452 Flag

February 4, 2008Best Answer

When my daughter turned 9, I took her and her friends to the local beauty school. They each got a new hairstyle, pedicaure, manicure, facial and head/neck massage. It cost me $4 per child.

The price would have been more, but they offered me a special for bringing in 12 little girls. Then we went home, made our own pizzas and watched movies all night.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

February 18, 2008Best Answer

I'm a children's party planner and love these type of parties. My daughter is turning 10 on the 28th of Feb,, so we're having a pampered princess spa party! We will make lip gloss and body lotion for the crafts. Stuff-n-fluff a poodle and dress it in a princess outfit! The girls will each get dresses in a spa robe, spa slippers, and a headband (and tiara).

Then we'll, have stations: mini manicure, mini pedicure (with foot soak), and facial. After the pampering session, we'll enjoy fresh fruit, pinwheel sandwiches, veggies and sparkling flavored water. The high light will be the chocolate fountain with sweet treats! With pink chocolate of course :o) We're excited and can't wait!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Planning a Child's Spa Birthday Party

By Selena 2

My daughter is thinking of having a spa party for her birthday, but I don't know how to make facials, masks, and stuff for the party. Please someone help me.

By Selena

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By Emmie 1 6 Flag

December 26, 2010Best Answer

My sister had a make-up party when she was younger. We did make-up and hair, all with things we got at the dollar store. Usually dollar stores have bath products such as shower gel, bath salts, and bath fizzes that make good party favors. They also have lotions and other beauty supplies that are of a fair quality and smell nice, as well as scented candles and sometimes incense. You can also usually buy peeling or moisturizing face masks at WalMart.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Vi Johnson 286 801 Flag

December 29, 2010Best Answer

Before there were SPAs, real everyday women used "Ponds" cold cream for their faces. You could get scarves at the dollar stores for the girls to tie up their hair like in the 40's. Walgreens have fingernail polish for a couple of dollars. Cotton balls and nail polish remover and hand creams at the $ store. Soft lights and soft music with battery operated candles ( 2/$1.00 batteries inc. 99¢ store) You didn't say how old your daughter will be. Give her a big hug and tell her Happy Birthday from GG Vi

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: Ideas for a Spa Party

Have a spa party! Have 5 stations: manicure, pedicure, facials, hair and gift shop! Assign one station to each guest. Have magazines to read while getting things done and snacks to munch on! So have fun!

Megan from Saranac, NY

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Spa Recipes for Girls' Sleepover Party

By bailey 1

I am looking for homemade spa recipes for a sleepover party for 11 to 12 year old girls.

By Bailey from Glendale, AZ

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By katrina 5 232 Flag

You can do manicures and pedicures. Be sure to get cotton balls to put between their fingers and toes and have a variety of "polish colors" for them to select from. The website: www.pioneerliving.com has some fantastic readers' tips for make-it-yourself "masks" etc. You might check them out and choose whatever works best for you!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Finding a Spa Venue for a 12 Year Old's Birthday Party

By tiff 1

I managed to find paintball for a 10 year old boy's party, but can't find any spas for 12 year old girl. What spa groups did others on your site use?

By Tiff from south west England

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By marian 1 Flag

I don't live in your area but you might want to try beauty schools they usually are a lot cheaper on prices and sometimes do a better job since they are learning all the latest now.The only draw-back is usually the times that the school takes appts so you might want to check out a few. I know in my area one is only open during the day and the other is open both.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: Spa Themed Birthday Party for Tweens

By yemima 1

i have an idea! you should make like a spa themed party. you could make facials, have mani/pedis, possible a small candy bar, and maybe a sleepover with your child's friend's parent approval. they will have a great time an you could but some paper bags as party favors and put things in them or you can buy inexpensive mini makeup bags and put in lip gloss, the facial you made, and maybe some candy and mini toys!

enjoy! i hope this really helped!

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Spa Birthday Party at Home

I am turning 16 and was brainstorming ideas for my birthday. One of my ideas was to have a spa party where we set up a little area in the master bathroom where we can do each other's nails, do facials, and talk. We will have appetizers and later pizza and cake for dessert. At the end of the party I will hand out party favor bags with body lotions, etc. I like this idea, but think it may seem like a 12 year old birthday party, what do you think.

By G

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: Have a "Paint My Toenails" Party

On a cold winter weekend pick a day that is good for your girlfriends, your mom, aunties, cousins, daughters, sisters, etc. and invite them to your home for a get together. If you have a fireplace get a nice fire going prior to their arrival. Heat up some cocoa (they now make great instant if you don't want to do made from scratch cocoa.) Cider is also nice. Add a few dips with veggies and crackers and a big bowl of popcorn. (You'll find most of your guests will offer to bring some thing so designate some of the food to them). Then with some old towels, cotton balls & fingernail polish treat each other to painted toenails. Have fun.

By joesgirl

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Spa Party
      Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningMay 23, 2013
      ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
      Museum Themed Party
      Throwing Museum Themed Party
      Spa Water Foam
      Reducing Spa Water Foam
      A bowl of rose petals for soaking hands or feet.
      Saving Money On Spa Treatments
      Spa Towel Wrap With Shoulder Straps
      Making a Spa Towel Wrap
      © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 12, 2016 at 11:01:33 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesSolutionsQuestions
      NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
      Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
      BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
      CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings