Spider Repellent Recipe

I am looking for spider repellent suggestions.

By tcs31796 from Warwick, GA

Answers:

Spider Repellent Recipe

Diatomaceous earth is a natural insect repellent to use around the base of your house, individual rooms, etc. You can also eat it (I do). It actually kills insects.

Editor's Note: Be sure that the diatomaceous earth (DE) is intended for human consumption. Medical-grade diatomite is sometimes used to de-worm both animals and humans. (10/08/2009)

By Saddlebum

Spider Repellent Recipe

Mock or Osage oranges actually work well. Just tuck them into corners and closets or anywhere spiders are seen. I've even hung them from my skylights in the kitchen and bathroom. OK. I glittered the ones in the kitchen first, but they worked well. We get those nasty black spiders that jump at you and didn't have any last year. (10/12/2009)

By Shosha