Squirrels in My Attic

I have a squirrels in the attic. They are making noise and none of the repellent from the ordinary store worked out so far. It is any way to make them disappear?

Thanks.

By Rom from Morgan Hill, CA

Answers:

Squirrels in My Attic

Well if you do not want to hire an exterminator and do it yourself you first must find the area that they are entering the attic. Then, usually during the day, they leave the attic to look for food you have to block the entrance. It maybe as simple as replacing or adding a piece of wood to the opening. Another item you can use is hardware cloth, which is just a small hole wire mesh and cover the opening. This is available at a hardware store or big box store. Forget any suggestions of moth balls or other chemicals. They will not work. You have to get the squirrels out as they can breed and really make a mess. (02/01/2010)

By foxrun41

Squirrels in My Attic

Squirrels are a serious problem. Call an exterminator right away! Squirrels not only make a mess, they can chew on electrical wires and set your attic on fire. I was lucky that the ones in my attic had chewed on insulation, not wires. And that the exterminator found one that was pregnant before it delivered. (02/05/2010)

By Lady Bee

Squirrels in My Attic

Call out a company that humanely removes animals and places them back out into the wild, then check all around your eaves to repair any openings where they are getting in. Please do not kill them. (02/05/2010)

By YORKIEPOO

Squirrels in My Attic
Squirrels going through fascia board into attic.
Keeping Squirrels Out of Your Attic
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Squirrel Eating From Bird Feeder
Keeping Squirrels Away (Deterring Squirrels)
Cats in the Attic
Cats in the Attic
🎄