Stain Remover Reviews

Which stain remover for clothes works the best?

Loo Loo from Bremen, GA

Answers:

Stain Remover Reviews

The one that I have been using for a couple years now with very good results, especially on my husband's greasy work clothes is Awesome Laundry PreWash Stain Remover that I buy at the Dollar Tree. It is a 32 ounce bottle with a sprayer, and costs $1.00. I lay his tee shirts out and spray the stained parts while the washing machine is filling with water. I then pour about half a cup into the machine along with the detergent. Wait until the machine is full so that the sprayed tee shirts can sit for a couple minutes before adding them to the water. Of course, it works on other stains, too, using the same procedure.

Harlean from Arkansas (10/07/2006)

By Harlean from AR

Stain Remover Reviews

At the grocery store you can buy FOLEX on the cleaning isle. It says it's for carpet stains, but my mom and I both swear by it for clothes, as well. For stubborn stains use the FOLEX along with Oxi-clean powder; I have not come across a stain those could not take out. I haven't tried this on anything other than cottons and cotton blends.
(01/01/2007)

By OLTA