Stain Remover Reviews

I'm looking for a stain remover for all kind of stains, similar to those used in laundry shops. If you can help me in this case (to buy), please answer me. Thank you.

Davari

Which stain remover for clothes works the best?

Loo Loo from Bremen, GA

Answers:

Stain Remover Reviews

The one that I have been using for a couple years now with very good results, especially on my husband's greasy work clothes is Awesome Laundry PreWash Stain Remover that I buy at the Dollar Tree. It is a 32 ounce bottle with a sprayer, and costs $1.00. I lay his tee shirts out and spray the stained parts while the washing machine is filling with water. I then pour about half a cup into the machine along with the detergent. Wait until the machine is full so that the sprayed tee shirts can sit for a couple minutes before adding them to the water.

Of course, it works on other stains, too, using the same procedure.

Harlean from Arkansas (10/07/2006)

By Harlean

Stain Remover Reviews

At the grocery store you can buy FOLEX on the cleaning isle. It says it's for carpet stains, but my mom and I both swear by it for clothes, as well. For stubborn stains use the FOLEX along with Oxi-clean powder; I have not come across a stain those could not take out. I haven't tried this on anything other than cottons and cotton blends.
(01/01/2007)

By OLTA