Stock Up on After Halloween Candy

Stock up on after Halloween candy deals to food process (unless you are handy with your kitchen knife) to prepare the end of season sales deals on candy to use as ice cream topping or in cookies or just to have on hand for the "sweet tooth". It takes a little patience to deal with all the smaller size chocolate bars but worth the effort in savings!

Cut or break each piece down to smaller pieces to store or freeze for cookies candies or other deserts!

I know from first hand experience that chocolate bunnies microwaved carefully have the same effect as magic shell topping on ice cream! Melt carefully in the microwave (if you prefer) or in the double boiler.

Source: Me, myself and I

By melody_yesterday from Sedalia Mo

Editor's Note: Lots of sales on candy this weekend!

Stock Up on After Halloween Candy

The drug stores near me all seemed to have a lot of candy left - especially Walgreens. (11/01/2008)

By Savings Assistant

A big bowl of Halloween candy.
Saving Money on Halloween Candy
A pot of homemade bean with bacon soup
Making Homemade Soup and Stock
chicken tomato risotto
Recipes Using Chicken Stock
chicken noodle soup
Making Chicken Stock
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup