Store Your Celery in Aluminum Foil

Celery will keep for weeks if it's tightly wrapped in aluminum foil. Wash it and dry it as soon as you get it home from the store, then seal the stalk in foil. You'll be surprised at how long it'll last!

By julievojo from SE Minnesota

Answers:

Store Your Celery in Aluminum Foil

I store my bunch of celery in the green bags, clipped closed with a clothespin and I wrap the bunch of celery in paper towel(s) to keep it from sweating on inside of bag. I love the green bags! Saved me a lot of veggies. (04/01/2010)

By Indianone

Celery on White Background
Storing Celery
Uses for Celery Leaves
Uses for Celery Leaves
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Celery new growth
Growing Celery
Freezing Celery
Freezing Celery
🎉
🎄