Storing 5 Gallon Plastic Buckets

Does anyone know of a FOOLPROOF way to treat 5 gallon plastic buckets before stacking and storing them so they will come apart easily when I need one. I like to keep a few around but getting one released from the other is a major problem.

Seagrape

Answers:

Storing 5 Gallon Plastic Buckets

I have never done this with buckets, but have on other things such as glasses. Use paper in between, like several layers of newspaper on the side of the buckets as you stack them together. (07/01/2005)

By suzq

Storing 5 Gallon Plastic Buckets

Wow - what a good question! I'm wondering if spraying the outsides with Pam would work? (07/01/2005)

By MamaJude

Storing 5 Gallon Plastic Buckets

Try taking a strip of heavy corrogated cardboard and making a triangle that will fit into the bottom of the bucket. It needs to be just tall enough to prevent the buckets form "sealing" together. The top bucket be supported by the cardboard, and prevent them from "sticking". (07/02/2005)

By dj_pinkey

Storing 5 Gallon Plastic Buckets

Put the bottom of each bucket into a brown grocery bag and then into the bottom bucket. I stack them 6 high and never have a problem seperating them. (07/04/2005)

By Mari

Storing 5 Gallon Plastic Buckets

How do get the buckets apart once they are stuck together.

Editor's Note: There is probably some suction built up. Take a knife or a thin blade and try to fit it in between the two buckets to break the suction. (07/16/2008)

By ED

Stacks of 5 gallon buckets
Storing 5 Gallon Plastic Buckets
Reusing Cat Litter Buckets
Reusing Cat Litter Buckets
Chicken Feed On Grain Bag
Storing Chicken Feed
Plastic Bucket
Reusing Plastic Buckets
Water Bottle
Using Recycled Buckets and Bottles for Irrigation
🎄