Storing Coffee Filters

It's nice to find a convenient way to store your filters so the retain their shape. This guide is about storing coffee filters.

Coffee Filter on Brown Background
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Does anyone have any advice on how to keep coffee filters in their original shape; space efficient? My filters have already lost their shape within a week, in the bag, making coffee grounds spill over. Any great ideas?

Thank you.

By Daisy from FL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I had a large margarine container that was empty and discovered that the large coffee filters fit inside it perfectly! The lid keeps them covered and clean. It's so much better than having them in the flimsy plastic bag they're sold in.

Read More Answers...

My fiance came home one day and got out the coffee, filters and canister. He said he was in line at 7-11 and noticed the attendant filling up the coffee filters then stacking them aside. Soooo, we now do the same thing. We put the coffee in the filters then stack them in the canister, and they are all ready for coffee the next time we need to make a pot. Sure is nice to have them ready and waiting!

By Jackie from Orlando, Florida

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Oxy Clean Box used for coffee filtersI emptied a container of OXY Clean today. I have been dealing with my coffee filters in plastic bags since my cute tin rusted out about ten years ago. Since I don't use the margarine boxes and cottage cheese containers are too tall and narrow I had resigned myself to a life of tacky plastic bags on my counter.

I looked at the plastic container and my old wrinkled up brain started working. I suppose if you are creative (I'm not) you could decorate it in some way. Here it is. It takes up less space and will sit on top of my canister without jumping off.

By Marty D. from Knoxville, TN

Food and Recipes Food TipsJune 5, 2012
Pleated paper coffee filter
Separating Paper Coffee Filters
Beautiful coffee filter flowers in jars fiilled with rocks
Crafts Using Coffee Filters
furnace air filter
Reusing Air Cleaner Filters
Coffee filter with coffee in it.
Saving Money on Coffee Filters
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 27, 2016 at 2:08:01 AM on 10.0.2.131 in 410 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.