Streak Free Mirrors

I have tried everything to get my mirrors in all four of my bathrooms streak free and nothing seems to work. I have used all kinds of towels, cleaners, vinegar, etc. Help!

Jan from Calgary, Alberta

Answers:

Streak Free Mirrors

Have you tried the micro fiber cloths? I think they're wonderful and you only use water when you clean... no streaks! (08/10/2005)

By Luvyabye

Streak Free Mirrors

I use shaving cream and newspapers (as towels) to clean my mirrors. They dont steam over either! (08/10/2005)

Streak Free Mirrors

I use a mix of 1/2 rubbing alcohol and 1/2 water for all mirrors and glass. Never streaks. I also use it to spray down the sides of my shower/tub walls after each bath and then I don't have to clean so often. Works much better than vinegar and the smell dissapates in seconds. (08/10/2005)

By snigdibbly

Streak Free Mirrors

I use a coffee filter sprayed with air freshener. You might have to rub a little harder to get the toothpaste splatters off. (08/11/2005)

By melody_yesterday

Streak Free Mirrors

I would recommend buying a microfibre cloth and using it to clean your bathroom mirrors. It is the first cloth I have ever used that has not left streaks on glass. Or you could use a squeegy and clean your mirrors that way. (08/11/2005)

By Ziggee

Streak Free Mirrors

Wash with vinegar and water mix and dry with scrunched up news paper. No lint and no streaks. (08/11/2005)

Streak Free Mirrors

I have always used a spray bottle with a 1/2 full rubbing alcohol and 1/2 cold water. Shake well each time before spraying and then dry with black AND WHITE news print from your paper. NOT COLORED this will leave sa mess. I live in a state where a lot of people spend the winters sking and going into the mountains for recriation. The salt and grime builds up quickly on the windows of the cars and trucks. Everyone I know carries black and white news print in their truncks to clean windows. In winter they use windsheild washer liquid because the crime is so bad but I never have a streaky window or mirror using the above methoud. (08/31/2005)

By Walker

One snowy night while traveling I could hardly see from the grime being thrown on my windshield from trucks etc. I had nothing to clean it with except an empty glass of lemon tea. So I used the lemon slice to cut the grime and a T-shirt to wipe it and traveled on with no problem!!! I "McGiveered it"!!!

Cleaning Mirrors
Cleaning Mirrors
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Decorating Ikea Mirrors
Decorating Ikea Mirrors
clean bathroom mirror
Keeping Mirrors from Streaking
Uses for Old Mirrors
Uses for Old Mirrors
🎉
🎄