Substitute for Washing Soda

What can I use as a substitution for washing soda?

By tjlr from Elizabeth City, NC

Answers:

Substitute for Washing Soda

You haven't said what you are using it for? If it's laundry why would you want to replace it? You can use baking soda, but that would be more expensive. Washing soda is one of the cheapest stain removers and laundry refreshers there is. Here in Canada, Arm and Hammer sells "SoClean" and they also make the baking soda. You can google them. (09/03/2009)

By quiltmum

Substitute for Washing Soda

I found washing soda at my hardware store Ace Hardware, they also had fels naptha. It was available nowhere else. I live in a small area so was thrilled to find it and it was less then 3.00. So try a hardware store, they have some amazing things there and they will give you free paint mixing sticks that are great for stirring your liquid detergent.
(07/28/2010)

By Kelda

Powdered detergent being placed in front loader washing machine with jeans
Finding a Substitute for Washing Soda
Pressure Washing a House
Pressure Washing Your House
Closeup of African American Man with Dreadlocks
Washing Dreadlocks
Pouring Sparkling Water
Making Sparkling Water
Washing Soda
Buying Washing Soda
🎉
🎄