Sunscreen Stains on Clothing

I'm a golfer and I have ruined many shirts and shorts due to the sunscreen. How do I get rid of these stains?

Alicia from Tampa, FL

Answers:

Blue Lizard Sensitive

After fighting stains for 2 years and trying multiple sunscreens Shannon appears to have hit paydirt! I've used the Blue Lizard Sensitive and NO STAINS! For those of you that believe it is the water, I thought so at first, also. But we have municipal water and a water filtration system. After putting in the filtration system, we still had the stains. The Blue Lizard SENSITIVE is harder to smooth into the skin than other sunscreens but it does not have the smell which is a bonus. We used it yesterday after being on the motorcycle all day and washed the clothes - miracle, NO STAINS. After using it all week I'm so glad! Thanks Shannon for your research! (06/15/2008)

By N in IL

The Works

I just tried The Works and it does work!

By Mickey

Removing Sunscreen Stains from Clothing
Removing Sunscreen Stains from Clothing
sweat stain on dark clothing
Removing Underarm Sweat Stains from Clothing
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Baby being fed with formula.
Removing Baby Formula Stains from Clothing
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🎉
🎄