Surprise Birthday Ideas

I'm planning a surprise party for my mother, she'll be 50. Since I am a college student, I need to watch my spending. Her birthday is in December, and it's snowing by then.

I need help on: Cost, Theme and Food?

Marie

Answers:

Surprise Birthday Ideas

On my late husband's 50th birthday, his sister wrapped up 50 small items for him to open. He had to guess what each one was by feeling of the package before he could open it. He did really well at the guessing. Little did we know that would be his last birthday as he died unexpectedly a few months later. I still have the Coca-Cola coffee mug (one of the gifts) and each time I use it, I smile, remembering the fun he had with the 50 little gifts. It was a very special birthday and a precious memory. (08/17/2005)

By magnoliatn

Surprise Birthday Ideas

My brother took our camcorder "out and about" shortly before our Dad's 50th and taped many people wishing him a Happy 50th! Most were friends and family, but he even went up to a total stranger at a fast food drive up and got him to wish him a happy 50th! It was so fun to watch together at the party! If you or someone you know has a camcorder you can use, your only cost would be for the tape or disc. It's something your Mom would have forever as a reminder of how loved she is! (08/17/2005)

By Jill

Surprise Birthday Ideas

HI am also planning a 50th birthday party for my sister in Kentucky. I have the help of my other 3 sisters and a brother. We are going to have a small party with Red Hat gifts. We are getting red plates, napkins and cups from the party store and buying a Red Hat cake at Walmart. We will have the dinner at one of her friend's house and have Subway sandwiches from Subway. They offer party trays at a great price. We are buying the Red Hat boa, hat, pins, etc. as gifts. (10/26/2005)

By Sue

Surprise Birthday Ideas

I think if you can have the party at someone's home, that works best to cut the cost of having to rent a hall or something. Also, don't be afraid to have people bring their own beverages. They should understand. We are having dad's 50th surprise party this weekend and that's what we are doing. (12/01/2005)

By Shannon

Surprise Birthday Party Ideas
Woman Dressed as Lara Croft Pointing Gun
Making a Lara Croft Costume (Tomb Raider)
Surprise 16th Birthday Party
Surprise 16th Birthday Party Ideas
70th Birthday Party Ideas
70th Birthday Party Ideas
Party Balloons
Surprise 50th Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄