Surprise 30th Birthday Party Ideas

My husband is turning 30 this year and I wanted to have a surprise birthday party. He is a die hard Chicago Bears fan so I am going with a football theme. I plan on having a karaoke machine with music from the year he was born. I need some suggestions on what else to plan for the party. Thanks.

By Sandra from Midland, TX

Answers

Best Answer

Here's the website for the Chicago Bears. They have lots of gift ideas, fan memberships, etc.
www.chicagobears.com/index2.html

Answer this Question

6 More Questions

I'm throwing a surprise party for my husband's 30th birthday. His parents are in on it. Should I invite my parents and others in his family? My sister and brother in law will be there too, as they are close with us. I don't want my parents or his other local family members to feel left out, but I am not sure how common it is for a lot of family at a 30th birthday celebration.

By Sophie M.

Answers

Why wouldn't you invite your parents? Your hubby is their son now too! How large of a party and whether or not to invite extended family members is up to both you and your hubby's parents.

Keep the party casual, no time frames on anything, and after the initial surprise! people can leave when they like.

You can invite as many people as you want and I would be very hurt if I wasn't invited to my SIL's party. The more the merrier! PBP

I think you should invite anyone that you think would like to come! Certainly invite family members. Why not?

Answer this Question

My sister is turning 30 this April and I wanted to throw a surprise party for her. Can someone please help and give me some advice on to how to plan this. Much appreciated!

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.

I need help. I am planning a surprise 30th birthday party for my husband on Dec. 29. I really need help with a theme, food ideas, and thing to do during the party. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayApril 30, 2016
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf405685.tip.html