Sweet 16 Masquerade Party

My birthday's October 26 and since it's pretty close to Halloween, I wanted some type of costume party. But I'm not really into the Halloween stuff, and I wanted it somewhat formal. So I decided a formal Masquerade Ball would be a lot of fun.

The only thing I did find so far was my colors. I found a website that had a few color suggestions and I liked hot pink, lime green, and silver. I had read something about a neon Masquerade, but it'd be kind of hard to find supplies to match.

My mom and I are planning my Sweet 16 together this summer and we think we've found a place, but I'm still looking for maybe a cheaper place so I could have more for the actual party.

I also have no idea what to do for entertainment. Of course a DJ, but I'm worried that won't occupy everyone for the whole time. I'm totally stuck on ideas for party favors, although I did find a pretty good website today that helped a little bit. Any ideas you have would be a great help.

By oceanshorizonx from New Jersey

Answers:

Sweet 16 Masquerade Party

Try to be different in a cool way. Mix it all up. (08/10/2009)

By lilc800

Two young girls in masquerade masks at a party
Sweet 16 Masquerade Party Ideas
Girls at Masquerade Party
Masquerade Party Ideas
Mardi Gras Masquerade Party
Mardi Gras Masquerade Party Ideas
sliced sweet potato
Recipes Using Yams (Sweet Potatoes)
Masquerade masks at   a masquerade ball.
Masquerade Ball Decoration Ideas
🎉
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 8, 2016 at 5:00:46 PM on 10.0.1.111 in 938 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.