Sweet 16 Masquerade Party

I am planning a sweet sixteen masquerade birthday party for myself. The theme is "character," where everyone will be their favorite movie or TV character for the night. My colors are purple and silver.

I've decided that I want to be Belle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast for the night, but there's only one problem, the dress is gold, like in the movie. Will the gold in the dress conflict with the silver theme, or does it even really matter?

By Alex

Answers:

Sweet 16 Masquerade Party

Lots of jewelry has both silver and gold in it. I would suggest you add a little gold in the decoration. (11/13/2010)

By leekelly

Two young girls in masquerade masks at a party
Sweet 16 Masquerade Party Ideas
Girls at Masquerade Party
Masquerade Party Ideas
Mardi Gras Masquerade Party
Mardi Gras Masquerade Party Ideas
sliced sweet potato
Recipes Using Yams (Sweet Potatoes)
Masquerade masks at   a masquerade ball.
Masquerade Ball Decoration Ideas
🎉
🎄