- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasonings
- 1 package dry Ranch seasonings
- 2 large cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and chili peppers, undrained
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can hominy, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
Brown meat and onion. Drain. Add seasonings. Add to meat along with tomatoes. Simmer until well blended and hot. Enjoy!
Can serve with your favorite taco toppings, if desired.
By Terri from NV
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 18, 2016 at 4:25:28 PM on 10.0.2.221 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us