- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasonings
- 1 package dry Ranch seasonings
- 2 large cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and chili peppers, undrained
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can hominy, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
Brown meat and onion. Drain. Add seasonings. Add to meat along with tomatoes. Simmer until well blended and hot. Enjoy!
Can serve with your favorite taco toppings, if desired.
By Terri from NV
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:12:41 PM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us