8 Can Chicken Taco Soup Recipe
Eight cans of ingredients, including beans and corn join with spices, sour cream, and cheese join together to make this simple yet yummy soup. This page contains an 8 can chicken taco soup recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This hearty taco soup is a quick and easy meal that everyone will love!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6-8 serving
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 (15 oz.) can sweet yellow corn, drained
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- sour cream, optional
- grated cheese, optional
- In a large pot, combine all ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Based on a recipe from www.highheelsandgrills.com
April 29, 20131 found this helpful
This hearty taco soup is a quick and easy meal that everyone will love! View the full recipe here: 8 Can Chicken Taco Soup