Taco Bake Recipes
Try an alternative to the traditional hand held taco; make a taco bake recipe. This page contains taco bake recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
- 2 lbs. hamburger
- 1 1/2 cups onion, finely chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce (15oz.)
- 1 can kidney beans (16oz.)
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 10-12 taco shells
- 1 bag cheddar cheese, shredded (or as much as you like)
In a large skillet, brown the hamburger and onion together. Stir in the tomato sauce, kidney beans, chili powder and salt and pepper. Break each taco shell in half at the fold. Lay the shells in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Spoon the meat mixture over the taco shells and sprinkle with cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes. Top with salsa, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, etc.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Read More Comments
Yummy chicken taco casserole with avocados.
Total Time: 15 minutes to prep. 40 minutes to bake.
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 3 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 can black beans
- 2 avocados
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir the chicken, soup, sour cream, black beans in a bowl.
- Layer half the chicken mixture, 3 cups tortilla chips and half the cheese in the baking dish.
- Cover baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover the baking dish, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 10 more minutes. Top with avocados & more sour cream.
My guests went crazy when they tasted this Taco Lasagna. What a great party pleaser! It has everything you need. No need for chips, just plates and forks and good beverages.
You can make this mild, medium or hot! I would suggest doing some items mild and some medium. It is a good mix.
If you are looking to do something with left over tortilla chips or something different with flour tortillas, try this recipe for Taco Bake.Read More...
Spray a 9x12 inch casserole dish with vegetable oil. Break up Doritos and put in casserole dish. Layer with ground beef, then chili, then cheese.Read More...
Brown ground chuck. Add chili powder and cream cheese. Simmer 5 minutes. Cook pasta shells; drain. Combine meat mixture and pasta.
Place in a 9x13 inch pan. Pour taco sauce over top. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.Read More...
Super easy to make and inexpensive, too. Kids love this!Read More...
In skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat. Add soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish.Read More...
This is a quick, cheap, adaptable recipe. You can add in extras (corn, etc) or make substitutions (ex: corn chips instead of crackers). Amounts of ingredients and cooking time will depend on size of casserole dish.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.