Throwing a Good Slumber Party

How do I throw a good slumber party?

T'era from Riverside,CA

Answers:

Throwing a Good Slumber Party

It all depends on the ages of the girls attending the sleepover (I am assuming that it is for girls!). My 11 year old had a slumber party a few months ago and everyone had a great time!

She had a spa themed party- we picked up stuff at the dollar store for mud masks, some new fresh makeup nail polishes and hair stuff for make overs. There was plenty of music, movies, snacks (good and bad) and of course playing games (truth or dare, light as a feather). A slumber party is pretty easy to throw together for a decent price (I think our costed around $25 for everything!) and it all depends on how the girls decide to act- I laid down a few rules- no name calling, excluding anyone- basic nice manners was all I was asking for and everyone was "cool" with that. I hope you have a good time! (07/10/2007)

By stevesgal

Throwing a Good Slumber Party

We have had plenty of slumber parties through the years. Movie themed, makeover ones and one that the girls really loved was a jewelry party. They made their own necklaces and bracelets. I went to Micheal's and got the big bag of cheap beads in all colors and some of that plastic cording. (gimp?) Make sure it fits in the holes of the beads. They also have beads with ABC's so they could spell their names. They worked on those things for hours and talked, listened to music, watched a movie at the same time. Just make sure you do this with the older kids. Not little ones. (07/16/2007)

By HaleyP

Throwing a Good Slumber Party

Here are a few things we did at DD's slumber party....

I bought a white pillow case for each girl. Before the party I used a fabric marker a decoratively wrote their name in the center of their pillow. At the party all of the girls used fabric markers to sign each other's pillow case and leave each other a message. I had to put a piece of cardboard in the pillow case so the marker would not bleed through.

~We also did the nail salon thing. I just bought a bunch of nail polishes, files, buffers, etc... and let the girls go at it.

~We watched a movie and had popcorn, cookies, cake, etc...

~I am a rebel mom and we toilet papered my neighbor's house. (he knew we were going to do it. His son and my son were friends, my son was spending the night with them and they rolled us too).

~I got the karaoke machine and the fog machine out and we made a stage in the living room and had a concert.

Have a great time!!! Slumber parties are so much fun!!!

(07/16/2007)

By Leigh1973

Throwing a Good Slumber Party

You don't need many plans for girls at a sleepover, all they need is some board games, some make up, nail polishes and they will entertain themselves playing truth or dare and talking about boys. All they need is a little bit of ideas and they are ready to go! (07/25/2007)

By Rockiful4Life

Girls Having a Slumber Party
Slumber Party Ideas
Museum Themed Party
Throwing Museum Themed Party
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Plastic Lid Photo Ornament
Uses for Plastic Lids
Yarn and a crochet hook.
Throwing a Crochet Tea Party
🎉
🎄