Throwing Museum Themed Party

Category Party Themes
Whether planning a party for a local museum or a birthday party with a museum theme, there are many options for the focus of your party. This is a guide about throwing museum themed party.

I am having a second anniversary party for a small museum I work with. Only partners and employees are invited, and I would like to give them a unique but non-expensive party favor. Our museum is train-themed. I'd like our party favor to go along with that, or a summer theme. Any suggestions?

Grace from Aiken, SC

Answers

By JC (Guest Post)

How about taking a photo of a special train and putting it on a bookmark with maybe the history of the train or a poem?

I made bookmark baby shower invitations. I had them laminated and
topped with pink shredded ribbon. This was years ago and people still tell me they have the marker and use it.

By (Guest Post)

The bookmark sounds like a great idea. How about finding the site mentioned a while back where you could order small brass charms, that could be attached to the bookmark.

I think it was given as an answer to charms for a fireman's theme wedding. I will do a search and see if I can find it, but I suggest you do the same. They were very small and inexpensive.

By (Guest Post)

This is the site!
http://www.acha … home.php?cat=279

Take baseball caps and sew railroad engineer covers for them? Or the bandannas worn around the neck? Or 'I think I can, I think I can' on a coffee cup or bookmark or something?