Tiny Flying Biting Bugs

Every time I go to my room or the bathroom some bugs bite me. I can't see them, they fly, and when they bite me they leave a little red mark. Please help me it's starting to get aggravating.

By Josh

It is difficult to identify the bug without more information such as your city and state, house or apartment, any plants in the home and how old is the home? It is also possible that the flying bugs are not the ones that bite you.

You can try a smoke bomb as they are effective for flying insects. However, if you do not know the source of the bugs, they will just hatch and continue.

Hi all,

I have been suffering these invisible mites biting for 2 years.

I live in a tropical country.

It bites day and night, human or dog. Especially active after 9pm and 3 am midnight. I woke up in all the nights due to intense itch and pain. They target stomach, anus and feet.

I have spent thousands trying to resolve it. And I could claim that I found a few powerful thrifty solutions that worked for me.

Step 1: First, cut off all the nearby grass + weeds. They host lots of mites. Spray all your fabric, bed, curtains with benzyl benzoate/dust mites killing agents. That will not resolve all, you need to follow next 2 steps:

Step 2: For your living area, light up spearmint/peppermint or sandalwood incense before your bed and shut all the windows and air openings for the entire night. Do the same during the day for your bedroom. These aroma has miticide properties.

Step 3: Damp a cloth with water. Spray benzyl benzoate / demitze / other brands that you can get from some local pharmacies. Place them on the floor where you most hang out. This will serve as an effective mites trap as they are attracted to both fabric and moist.

That should do the trick, and start living as a normal person!

Also, for those who eats garlic, eat at least 1 piece of garlic/onion, cooked/raw, these are best natural pesticides.

I don't, so... this is still subjected to your test.