Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Tips for Softer Feet

0 0EmailFollow
Soft Feet

Cracked, dry feet can be very uncomfortable and unsightly. This guide contains tips for softer feet.

Solutions: Tips for Softer Feet

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Homemade Foot Softener

Would you like softer feet? I found out a way to do so. I sell Avon and I got a sample of some stuff to soften feet, but it felt like petroleum jelly with some nice mint in it. So I figured the way to really save money was to make my own feet softener.

First, I put a good lotion or cream on my feet and rub in. Then I take petroleum jelly and put a light coat it over top. Usually I just put it on before bed and put cotton socks on, but you can put your feet into plastic grocery bags first then into socks for a deep treatment. When you put your feet into bags first, it helps hold moisture in and creates heat. That will make your feet feel and look softer. But you can put your lotion and jelly on before bed and put socks on, and get really good results.

How often? I'd say just a few days a week is fine. That's what I do and I have very dry feet and skin. I hope this helps someone out!

By Misty from Wooster, OH

Tip: For Softer Feet

Having cracked or dry feet. At bedtime, rub feet down with vaseline petroleum jelly. Cover with plastic wrap and put socks on. In the morning you will have softer feet.

By Harriett from Lancaster, SC

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Tips for Softer Feet.

Question: Homemade Remedy for Softer Feet

I want softer feet for my mom. Any ideas on how to get them soft with home items ? I like to do homemade stuff besides its cheaper and less harmful products.

By Crissymae

Most Recent Answer

By A Trevino [11]06/11/2013

Applying a small amount of olive oil to the feet at night will help. If you are concerned about staining the bed, wrap your feet with a hand towel or just wear an old pair of socks.