Toddler Mother's Day Craft

I am looking for a Mother's Day craft project to do with my cousin's 18 month old. Does anyone have any ideas?

Christy from Fulton, MS

Use Plaster of Paris and a paper plat and place child's handprints or footprints and find a cute saying about mothers. You could also paint his hand and place them on a T-shirt or scarf, apron, etc. (Use fabric paint).

May 1, 20080 found this helpful This is cute. I did this with a small box and ripped color tissue up made a mix of glue and water like modge podge. Let then brush glue on or you and they can stick paper everywhere and then print saying out and then tie off with a ribbon! Moms loved this!

I also used a piece of ceramic tile and did their hand print in paint and wrote the name and date!

we made stepping stones one year with cement in a pie pan and my kids put colored stones and marbles in there and other things we did it for grandma and 6 years later still has it in her yard!!!

i have tons of crafts as i am a preschool teacher anything else email me at

I make this every year with my two year olds, take an old baby food jar. take off the paper, clean real good. Use finger nail polish to paint on the jar. Tie a ribbon around the top and put a small candle in it and you have an inexpensive and fast candle holder. obviously, you will want to watch the children closely when they are painting, that they dont try and eat it. If it gets on any surface, use finger nail polish remover. Hope this helps!

Mother's Day Card
Mother's Day Craft Ideas
Crafts AdviceApril 30, 2008
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mom and Kids Celebrating Mother's Day
Celebrating Mother's Day
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Recipes and Food Ideas for Mother's Day
Recipes and Food Ideas for Mother's Day