Top Job Cleaner

I am also fruitlessly looking for Top Job. I have tried all the other cleaners and none are as good as Top Job (no it's not Quick Job I'm talking about). I could only find it before in Pathmark, but now no more.

I'm going to try my Home Depot and if they have it buy them all on the shelf. I don't have any of the other stores listed in my area of NY.

What was Procter and Gamble thinking when the discontinued it.

By abelle51 from New York

Top Job Cleaner

I haven't used Top Job in a long time. As well as I remember, the main ingredient was ammonia. Try using plain ammonia (about 1/2 cup per gallon of water). This is what I use to clean my floors. It works great and saves money. Plain ammonia is cheap! (09/20/2009)

By Southern Saver

Top Job Cleaner

I have found this product at the Dollar Tree. (09/21/2009)

By MissTnKY

Top Job Cleaner
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Windows
Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner Recipes