Where to Buy Top Job Cleaner

It is frustrating to be unable to find a favorite cleaning product. You can find Top Job cleaner on the internet, if it is unavailable in a local store. This is a page about where to buy Top Job cleaner.

I have been trying to find this cleaner since living in Birmingham, Alabama. I had found it at Dollar General stores and now they no longer sell this cleaner. It was my favorite for years.

By MAC

Answers

Best Answer

There is a story about Top Job Cleaner posted on the world wide web back in 1994 that that states Top Job cleaner was green in color, and contained ammonia. I would assume it is no longer available as the article stated that Proctor&Gamble was "merging" it with Mr. Clean products. My suggestion is you try Fabuloso Ammonia. It is scented, and smells slightly better than plain ammonia. Ammonia stinks like crazy, but also is one of the best cleaners there is. Here is the link to that article: www.nytimes.com/.../media-business-advertising-mopping...

I cannot find Top Job anywhere. I cannot find it in any store. Where can I purchase it? If not in store can I order on line because I have a cleaning business and like this product very much. My mom used it when I was a kid. Please let me know where or if I can order on line. My location is Holland, PA

By Lisa

Answers

Best Answer

I have some luck at the Dollar Stores .You might also try a product called Awesome. It is a very good all-purpose cleaner. I also used to work for many years in cleaning homes and businesses. Good Luck.

I am unable to find the Top Job cleaning product in my local grocery store. I would appreciate any information you can send me. My location is the Largo, FL area. Thank you.

Maryann

Answers

I believe Mr. Clean and Top Job product have been combined. Look for a Mr. Clean product that is similar to Top Job. I used to use Top Job for everything, but no longer can find it. I believe this was related to some kind of buy out between companies. Charlene

This was in the NY Times...THE MEDIA BUSINESS: Advertising; Mopping up a poor performer, Procter & Gamble merges Top Job into its Mr. Clean brand.

query.nytimes.com/.../fullpage.html?res=9C00E6D81238F932A25751C0A962958260...

Anonymous

I was looking for Top Job, too. Thank you

I bought Top Job from Staples

No mr. Clean is nothing like top job top job is the best that you could ever buy and as far as mr. Clean goes it smells like dog piss

Anonymous

Top Job was the best to use washing a vehicle. Better shine than any car wash cleaner!

Where can I purchase Top Job basic cleaner and degreaser?

Answers

Walmart is out of stock: www.walmart.com/.../49932650 You can sign up for alerts and they will let you know when they restock

I think they may have stopped making it.

You can do a home made cleaner with water, vinegar and a little Dawn dish soap. Put it in a bottle, shake well, use like you would top job.

I don't measure...but use twice as much water a vinegar and a few squirts of Dawn

If you need more grease cutting, add more Dawn.

Jet.com has it, but it is out of stock at the moment. jet.com/.../b38b75bb8d6e41c6ad0d9a84b3af121d

Ebay has right now!!!! You can buy by the case or singe gallon bottle, also at Walmart and often shipping is FREE!

Hi again. I just got off the phone with the KIK company that makes this product--or made it. They discontinued it in January 2019. So sad.

The lovely gal I spoke to said they have a new version that is comparable called Greased Lightening that should be in the US and Canada in Target stores and some Wal-Marts. Mystery solved with a sad outcome.

What happened to Top Job cleaner?

By Shiela

Answers

The last time I saw it in our are (LA) was at a Dollar Tree type store.

Where can I buy Top Job cleaner?

George

I am also fruitlessly looking for Top Job. I have tried all the other cleaners and none are as good as Top Job (no it's not Quick Job I'm talking about). I could only find it before in Pathmark, but now no more.

I'm going to try my Home Depot and if they have it buy them all on the shelf. I don't have any of the other stores listed in my area of NY.

What was Procter and Gamble thinking when the discontinued it.

By annie from New York

Answers:

Top Job Cleaner

I haven't used Top Job in a long time. As well as I remember, the main ingredient was ammonia. Try using plain ammonia (about 1/2 cup per gallon of water). This is what I use to clean my floors. It works great and saves money. Plain ammonia is cheap! (09/20/2009)

By Jean

Top Job Cleaner

I have found this product at the Dollar Tree. (09/21/2009)

By Teresa Jett

I used to use Top Job floor cleaner all the time on my kitchen floors. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does any one know who has it? I even went to their website, they were no help. I've been to every store around. Please help if you have the answer to my Top Job problem. Thanks.
Heidi

Answers:

Top Job Cleaner

Dollar General carries Top Job, bought some today for $2 (07/20/2005)

Top Job Cleaner

I live in Maryland and found it in the local WalMart. It's the good ol' stuff (ammonium hydroxide solution).(06/05/2007)

By Jeff

Top Job Cleaner

Who ever is looking for this great cleaner I called the local SHOP-RITE IN PA. And they do carry this wonderful stuff. (08/31/2007)

By Carolyn

Top Job Cleaner

Meijer's sold it until a couple of weeks ago. (03/26/2008)

By Karen

Top Job Cleaner

I'm also running into the same problem finding any Top Job anywhere. The stores that did sell it are no longer selling it. It's the best floor cleaner I have found. I'm using the last bottle that I happened to run across at the Dollar General store a month ago (last bottle on the shelf). I also noticed it's made in the USA. (04/25/2008)

By Janelle

Top Job Cleaner

I found Top Job cleaner in Lowes and Home Depot. In Columbia. (04/29/2008)

By South Carolina

Top Job Cleaner

Walmart sells it. (04/30/2008)

By Faith

Top Job Cleaner

A few years ago Proctor and Gamble changed Top Job to a Mr. Clean Top Job cleanser. They sold the original green Top Job bottle along with the yellow, blue and orange Mr. Clean. However, the green Top Job started to disappear from shelves. I contacted Proctor and Gamble directly and they told me that Marketing had discontinued the original green Top Job cleaner. Several companies have tried to sell replicas of it, but it was not the same.

Recently, someone told me that the old original Top Job cleaner was being sold again at Walmart. That may be so, but I have not seen it. (05/03/2008)

By Top Job User

Top Job Cleaner

You can find Top Job at Magic Mart. (07/14/2008)

By Shayla

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 22, 2017
🌻
🎃