Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Treating a Sneezing Rabbit

0 0EmailFollow
Rabbit That is About to Sneeze

Determining the cause of your bunny's sneezes can be a challenge. This is a guide about treating a sneezing rabbit.

Here are questions related to Treating a Sneezing Rabbit.

Question: Treating a Sneezing Doe

White rabbit.Why has my rabbit started sneezing so frequently?

By Sneha

Question: Sneezing Rabbit

My rabbit has been sneezing for about a week now. I was told to watch it and see if it stops. It has calmed down quite a bit however every so often he sneezes. Any idea on what he might have (I know it can be a cold or allergies)? Also, should I see his vet about it?

Raylene from Toronto, Canada

Most Recent Answer

By Courtney W (Guest Post)01/12/2009

My 3 year old female rabbit name is candy and she just started sneezing and some discharge came out it was cloudy then about a week after a little lump was at the side of her nose and it grew large in less than a week so I got worried and brought her to the veterinarian they told me that candy had an abscess and it would have become cancerous in a month so they gave me a prescription and she improved amazingly and the lump turned into a blister and popped but the thing I don't understand she is still sneezing.

Solutions: Treating a Sneezing Rabbit

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!