Treating a Sneezing Rabbit

Determining the cause of your bunny's sneezes can be a challenge. This is a guide about treating a sneezing rabbit.

Rabbit That is About to Sneeze

My rabbit has been sneezing for about a week now. I was told to watch it and see if it stops. It has calmed down quite a bit however every so often he sneezes. Any idea on what he might have (I know it can be a cold or allergies)? Also, should I see his vet about it?

Raylene from Toronto, Canada

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My 3 year old female rabbit name is candy and she just started sneezing and some discharge came out it was cloudy then about a week after a little lump was at the side of her nose and it grew large in less than a week so I got worried and brought her to the veterinarian they told me that candy had an abscess and it would have become cancerous in a month so they gave me a prescription and she improved amazingly and the lump turned into a blister and popped but the thing I don't understand she is still sneezing.

Read More Answers...
Pets Rabbits HealthMarch 19, 2014
Close up of a white cat's nose.
Treating a Sneezing Cat
Young girl in a pink bunny costume.
Making a Bunny Rabbit Costume
Treating the Soil After Tomato Blight
Treating Soil After Tomato Blight
House Training a Rabbit
House Training a Rabbit
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 5, 2016 at 2:59:26 PM on 10.0.2.94 in 393 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.