Unclogging a Toilet

Tips to help you unclog a stuck toilet. How can I unclog my toilet?

Toni from Windsor Locks, CT

Answers:

Unclogging a Toilet

Dish detergent and hot water & plunging works great!
Thanks! (03/07/2007)

By Jim A

Unclogging a Toilet

Thank you! I put in the dishing washing liquid, waited 5 minutes and added the boiling water. I was very skeptical, but it worked! We haven't used the downstairs bathroom in weeks! (03/03/2007)

By Cyndy

Unclogging a Toilet

I own a motel and I have a lot of clogged toilet issues. I had one toilet that I plunged for seven days straight and didn't think it would ever work right again. I used the squirt of Dawn dishsoap and the pot of boiling water poured in the bowl, and it worked! I won't bother buying all of the expensive products any more, this simple technique really works. (03/03/2007)

By Persnickety Paula

Unclogging a Toilet

Fortunately the toilet was clean, I bailed out all the water except for a cup or two, filled it with a cup of Dawn soap. I poured in a large pan filled with boiling water from some height so as to force the water down the toilet and push the soap as far down as possible. I plunged for about 30 seconds and left it sit for 15 minutes. I returned and plunged for about 2 minutes and it broke free. I hoped, but didn't think this would work. I'm convinced. (03/06/2007)

By kcuhC

Unclogging a Toilet
Unclogging a Toilet
clogged toilet
Unclogging a Drain or Toilet Attached to a Septic System
Toddler looking in open toilet
Plastic Ball Stuck in Toilet
Snaking a toilet
Products for Unclogging a Toilet
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
🎉
🎄