Products for Unclogging a Toilet

Category Plumbing
You can clear a clogged toilet either manually or by using a product specifically manufactured for this purpose. This is a guide about products for unclogging a toilet.

I recently read about a product that will clear a toilet clogged with feminine products.
Do you know what it is?

By P Coolick

Answers

Best Answer

Some people used dish washing and hot water. Other people used vinegar and baking soda. However, I personally found a product on Amazon named Toilet Treatment Pro. It is a natural enzyme, specifically for unclogging toilets. It's helpful in my case, which was the clog from toilet paper. But, I think it can eliminate toilet clog from organic materials only (from its website). So, if your toilets are clogged from plastic bags or toys, it probably won't help.

Best Answer

I tried flushing a portion of roast beef down the toilet that was bad and I thought was small enough not to cause any issues. Man was I wrong , over a 24 hour period I tried multiple times to plunge it, I tried coat hanger, noting worked. After reading the results here I thought id give it a try with the soap and boiling water method and it worked immediately.

Simply amazing , I poured some old floor cleaner, that had the constancy of dish soap, maybe a cup. then boiled some water maybe 5 litres in two large pots. Gave the cleaner a couple plunges, waited 5 mins then poured the first pot in. waited 2 min, poured the second pot in and it pretty much straight down. Gave it another couple plunges and then flushed the toilet and miracle sly it went down.

Wow is all I can say! Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Best Answer

So thankful and surprised this worked for me too. We are in the middle of a remodel and washing dishes in the bathroom. I had a mostly full lunch thermos that I dumped into the toilet and noticed it looked like some chunky pieces of meet in there (it was homemade). Too lazy, decided to risk flushing it. Of course the flushing was sluggish, luckily it was flowing some. I tried lots of plunging, but it didn't change the flow or gurgling at the end of the flush so I tried the recipe above. 1 cup dish liquid (Palmolive), plunge, wait 10 min., I added a little more for good measure and plunged again, waited 5 min, poured a large pot of near boiling water down the toilet and I could tell it was cleared. Poured the other smaller pot of hot water and flushed it. Worked perfectly again!

Thank you!

Anonymous

I had almost given up and then tried this -It was like magic!!!
And the toilet bowl is sparkling clean :-)
I'm so glad I found this solution- Thanks so much