Finding Plumbing Repair Help for Low Income Homeowners

Category Plumbing
Plumbing repairs may be too expensive for many low income homeowners. However they are quite necessary for health and even safety. Finding a source of assistance to reduce the costs can help. This is a guide about finding plumbing repair help for low income homeowners.

I work for a disabled low income man in Noble, Oklahoma. His hot water heater went out over 2 months ago. He can't afford to replace it. He applied twice for assistance through a foundation from his electric company, but has been denied both times. Does anyone know of a program that he can get help through?

Answers

Best Answer

If he can afford to have somebody work for him he should be able to afford a new hot water heater. Of course there is a possibility that you are being paid through the Department of Social Services.

I am disabled and own my home. The main water line into my house needs to be replaced due to tree roots. I have no way to pay for this large job and I don't know where to turn for help. What can I do?

By Beth

Answers

Best Answer

HUD is there to help repair home for people on a fixed income or disable. You should make an appointment with the office near you and see if you qualify for assistance.

My water heater leaks. I have kids in the home and no money. It is starting to have a odor. Any ideas for finding help to fix it?

By Cheyanna T.

Answers

If it is gas, it needs to be disconnected asap. If it is leaking it is not safe and will be making your water bill go up. A leaking hotwater heater usually has to be replaced, unless it is leaking from a connection.

Call your local church. People like to help others in need.

I was recently laid off from a job after 27 years and I am struggling just to meet bills. I have apparently developed a leak in the slab of my house and my water bill has quadrupled. I really need this repaired ASAP. Is there anyone out there that can help me with this situation?

By Valerie T

I need to have my water heater replaced. It's starting to leak. Where or who on Staten Island, New York can help a low income senior citizen?

By Mary from Staten Island, NY