Free Pet Food for Low Income Families

Low income pet owners may have difficulties paying for their pet's food. There may be local resources to help. This is a page about free pet food for low income pet owners.

In my community, the Animal Welfare League collects donations of pet food and then has monthly distributions to pet owners that need pet food. This is a program that, if it does not exist in your community now, could be started. When pets are turned out because owners cannot afford to feed them, then it contributes to overpopulation and dogs and cats roaming the streets. Check to see if your local pet welfare organization has such a distribution program!

By mary knight from Kensington, MD

Im in need for this can u help put my number is 6713145443

I am in need of help with pet food, I live in Leesville Louisiana. Can someone please contact me as as possible.

Hi I am a low income and I have cats and I am in need of canned cat food so I live in Medford New York on Long Island if you could tell me if this exists where I am or any place that could help thank you so much for the information

Pets AdviceFebruary 27, 2013
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-13 14:36:01 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️