My Dogs Have Been Exposed to Parvo

I just moved and found out that the dog that lived here before my dogs had gotten parvo. Is it too late to give them their shots?

Parvo can live 6 months inside and 1 year outside. Keep them inside and bleach all surfaces. Call your vet for advice.

I agree with Judy. Bleach all indoor surfaces and exercise away from where the previous dogs hung out. Call your vet for information on vaccinations.

Talk to your vet ASAP! I don't know if there is something to protect them if they have already touched things and been exposed. I sure would have hoped that the former owners did their due diligence cleaning or the landlord if it is a rental.

So scary. Prayers for your fur children that they are safe and STAY healthy! Post back with an update!

Pets Dogs HealthJuly 18, 2019
🎂
🌻
📓