Water Heater Replacement Assistance

I work for a disabled low income man in Noble, Oklahoma. His hot water heater went out over 2 months ago. He can't afford to replace it. He applied twice for assistance through a foundation from his electric company, but has been denied both times. Does anyone know of a program that he can get help through?


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

May 13, 20150 found this helpful
Best Answer

If he can afford to have somebody work for him he should be able to afford a new hot water heater. Of course there is a possibility that you are being paid through the Department of Social Services.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
May 14, 20150 found this helpful

To answer your respobse Redhatterb, I do get paid through DHS. I am his personal care aide. He is a disbled amputee living on disability.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

In This Page
Home and Garden Repair HomeMay 13, 2015
Back to School Ideas!
Birthday Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2019 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2019/09/03 09:44:38 in 1 secs. ⛅️️
Loading Something Awesome!