Troubleshooting a Water Heater

Category Miscellaneous
Your water heater has stopped bringing the water up to temperature. Going through a troubleshooting process is one way to ascertain the cause so that you can make the repairs. This is a guide about troubleshooting a water heater.

This is a guide about a water heater tank not filling. If your water heater tank is not filling with water, there are a few things you can try before calling a plumber.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I can't seem to get my hot water heater to work. I have changed elements and the thermostat and I still have cold water. Please help.

By scott rippy

Answers

Check you circuit breaker in fuse box.

It is very humid right now. The electric water heater keeps going out. The landlord started to leave a fan on constantly down there for the humidity. This is very expensive leaving a fan on down there. I have an electric water heater where you hold in pilot and click a red button several times until it lights then put it to the level you want it. It keeps going out. Please help.

By sarah