Underarm Stains on White Cotton Shirts

Underarm stains on white shirts: I have tried everything I can think of to remove these stains, bleach, baking soda, meat tendrizer, amonina, vinager and more. Any more ideas? I have about 20 shirts and they are in great condition except for the stains.

Thank you,
Seemenow from Oregon

Answers:

Underarm Stains on White Cotton Shirts

You should try Mrs. Stewart's liquid bluing. It's on the laundry isle and it is just for whiting your white laundry. (11/06/2006)

By Von

Underarm Stains on White Cotton Shirts

I haven't seen any cures for this problem but I changed to a different deordorant and the problem has been less. I also find the older the shirt the more build up and it is time to toss the shirt. (11/07/2006)

By Dean

Underarm Stains on White Cotton Shirts

My oldest son has had those stains on the under arm of his t-shirts for quite a while, I tried various bleaching agents, vinegar and baking soda, they did not help. My younger son has just developed the same problem which he did not have prior to turning 21. I now wonder if it could have anything to do with drinking beer wine, etc. I would appreciate any advice on the subject. (12/01/2006)

By Dorene

sweat stain on dark clothing
Removing Underarm Sweat Stains from Clothing
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Man With Stain in Underarm
Preventing Underarm Stains
Removing Permanent Marker from Hair
Flair Pen on Cotton Clothing
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 2:05:56 PM on 10.0.0.235 in 938 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.