Use A Toilet Brush For Scrubbing The Tub

I had foot surgery a couple weeks ago, and I am in a non-weight bearing cast. I still want to do some house cleaning and the bathroom was giving me a hard time. I found if I used a new toilet bowl brush, I could sit on the toilet seat and scrub the tub without too much trouble. It was too much effort to stand with crutches and I sure didn't want to get on the floor.

By Leann from Columbus, Ohio

Answers:

I like to use a corn broom (I think that's what you call it). It scrubs my tub in all angles and then it also clean the broom at the same time. I love this method

I hope you heal fast. (01/23/2007)

By nmcl

Cleaning Shower Grout With Toothbrush
Bathroom Cleaning Tips
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub
🎉
🎄