Use Toilet Bowl Cleaner to Clean Glass Shower Stall

We are moving and I am trying to get things clean for the next tenants. I was very discouraged trying to get the glass shower stall clean. My friend told me to use toilet bowl cleaner. I couldn't believe it. It worked wonderfully. I purchased the cleaner at the dollar store, poured it on, waited and rinsed. It was amazing!

A warning for ceramic walls and shower floors. If you leave the cleaner on too long, it will eat the enamel, so be careful.

By Michelle from Spencerville, Ontario

Answers:

Be careful to keep the toilet bowl cleaner off the metal parts of the shower like faucet, knobs, etc. The cleanser can harm the chrome finish. The metal will be dark and dull. (11/02/2009)

By OliveOyl

Does it get off mineral deposits? I have tried everything including Lime Away and cannot get the doors cleaned! (11/04/2009)

By Carol Young

Shampoo works just as good, the cheaper the better. (11/04/2009)

By Christine Anderson