Use Chain Drugstores For Prescriptions When Traveling

My prescriptions here in Los Angeles are all from the neighborhood Rite-Aid drugstore. But since my husband and I have a boat up in Ventura County and often travel up and down the coast of California, I find it convenient to know that because the drugstores are all linked by computer, my prescriptions are on file.

If I happen to leave some pills home, I have the resource of going to the local Rite-Aid pharmacy for emergency refills. Often, this is just for a pill or two to take me through a weekend. Sometimes the cost will be covered by my prescription plan and other times I will have to pay for the pills, but since I am asking for only a few of them, the cost is minimal! Perhaps you can do the same with your prescription plan!

By Pamphyila from Los Angeles, CA

Once I arrived in Niagara-on-the-Lake for a two-day stay a few years ago, I discovered I forgot my meds at home. Luckily, there was the same drugstore I use at home not too far away from the hotel. Since that episode, I make sure I keep my meds on file with a chain drugstore.

Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsJune 29, 2011
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
Crochet a Chain Stitch
How to Crochet a Chain Stitch
Vintage Cardigan Guard (Sweater Chain)
Making a Vintage Cardigan Guard (Sweater Chain)
Woman With Allergies
Traveling with Allergies
🎄
🍂