Use Coffee Maker for Hot Water

When you need hot water, use your coffeemaker. When a recipe calls for a cup of hot water, run the water through the coffeemaker.

By Lynda from Kearny, NJ

I do not get this post. Maybe I'm dense but what's wrong with running the water at the kitchen sink till it's hot or putting a cup in the microwave and heating? My drip coffeemaker gets a work-out enough making coffee every day and sometimes twice so don't think I want to use it for that purpose and then necessitating cleaning it with vinegar sooner. There's quite a few times I need to have hot water for a recipe. Maybe I am not understanding this and someone will explain to me. :-)

Coffee Maker
Other Uses for a Coffee Maker
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesJune 15, 2011
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Coffee Maker
Making a Water Filter for a Coffee Maker
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker