Use Dryer Sheets Three Different Ways Each Time

To get the most out of my dryer sheets, I use them in three ways before tossing them. The first use is to put them in my closet and dresser drawers to give my clothes a nice clean scent. After about a week or two I then use them in the dryer with a load of laundry. After getting it from the dryer, I use it to dust with because it seems to catch dust better than regular dusting cloths (and it's cheaper).

By Tonya from Knightdale, NC

Answers:

A fourth way is to soak away stuck-on food in pans in the kitchen. Usually, about 30 minutes will do it. (02/14/2008)

By Jeanne

I do the first two but never thought of the third what I do is use the used dryer sheet the third time to clean the lint trap, cause it picks up the lint. You go girl! (02/23/2008)

By AILEEN

I use it to clean up my lint too! And, to buff granite counters.

(03/07/2008)

By Daphna101

I put used dryer sheets inside the shoes in my closet to absorb any shoe odors before I wear them again. (03/22/2008)

By Linda

Reuse Dryer Sheets In Different Ways
foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Cutting dryer sheets in half.
Saving Money on Dryer Sheets
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?
🎉
🎄